Monday, October 19, 2009

A Perfect Fall Outfit

I saw this jacket in my newest issue of Country Living Magazine. I have been pining for it for three days now. I can't stop thinking of it, and in my mind I have already created a perfect fall outfit using it in my head.The perfect outfit to go on a hike through a quiet wood enjoying the fall colors. Or maybe the perfect outfit to go to the Pumpkin Patch. Or maybe the perfect outfit to go pick apples from a local orchard. Or maybe the perfect outfit just to wander around the city doing some early Christmas shopping.

Anyhow... I wish I had it.

Jacket: Fred Flare
Jeans: Any ol' pair that feels good, really
Hat: Sweet little knit cap off Etsy
Wellies: Apple Print! Adorable! From Ebay

1 comment:

Sarah Brown said...

I got my awesome magazine and the adorable Halloween craft.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

PS-LOVE the jacket and hope you can get one=)